Tip: Send a file (music, pic) from Android to other device via Bluetooth
This tip shows step-to-step to send a file from your Android device to other device via Bluetooth using AntTek Explorer
- Open AntTek Explorer, then long click on a file that you want to send
- A context menu is show, tap on Send
- Next, select Bluetooth to share using bluetooth file transfer
- Select a device, if no device appear on your “Bluetooth device picker”, tap on Scan Devices, don’t forget to turn bluetooth on on the destination device
- Take a look on destination device, you may tap on Accept or OK to start receiving shared file
Bingo, it’s simple!